Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Early Greetings & A Sneak Peek

A week early, I know. W and I leave for Paris today and will be there over Christmas, so I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and happy new year in advance!


PS: I'm really looking forward to 2008, not least because of the planned line-up of classes I'll be teaching here. For a preview of what's in store for January and booking details (classes have just been opened for booking), please do check out the school's January schedule - as it's a seasonal class, the run is limited to just 4 sessions (12th, 13th, 26th & 27th January 2008). I'll put up a post with all the details when I return towards the end of December.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are those reindeer ginerbread? sooo cute!!!

7:24 am, December 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Joycelyn! Your classes have greatly enriched my year, and I look forward to attendng many more in the New Year.

7:42 am, December 18, 2007  
Blogger Cerebrum said...

Merry Christmas to you too Joycelyn! I still absolutely adore your photos - you're such an inspiration! Say, when are you coming to Europe to give some classes? Just a small Christmas wish from me :)

11:40 pm, December 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful and inspired, as always.

Come teach a class in New York!

Ann

6:01 am, December 21, 2007  
Blogger Parisbreakfasts said...

Have a wonderful time in PARIS!
How could you not Joycelyn!
Bonne Holiday

Carolg

8:32 am, December 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for teaching such inspiring classes. You've turned me into a domestic goddess! I'm looking forward to attending more of your classes in 2008. Merry Christmas!

2:37 am, December 23, 2007  
Blogger Valentina said...

Have a wonderful time in Paris. Have a very merry Xmas and a great, very successful 2008.

9:32 am, December 23, 2007  
Blogger Ms One Boobie said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays..!

5:08 pm, December 24, 2007  
Blogger Hillary said...

Wow that Jasmine Tea Panna Cotta looks stunning! In fact, they all do! I hope you had a happy holiday and happy new year to you!

7:23 am, January 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home